


I can't believe that my baby turned 3 years old! Where has the time gone? She is such a little adult now, it's hard to believe that just yesterday she was a tiny baby that couldn't walk or talk. She reminds me, almost daily, that she is not a baby anymore! She has learned so much in her short 3 years on this earth and more importantly she has taught me so much. She is such a drama queen and is becoming ever more difficult by the day (everyone says that the 3's are much worse than the 2's... so far they are right!) Oh well, I won't dwell on the difficult parts of Reese. Here are some funny Reese sayings:We are in Target and these 2 older ladies roll by in their scooters and Reese says, "Are ya'll sick?" when they don't answer she says again (w/ her hand on her hip), "Are ya'll sick?" Thankfully they didn't hear her.
She hands Nana her Mother's day present and says, " Here's your purse!" and of course guess what the present was...a purse.
She saw the wrapping paper we used to wrap Grammy's present and she said, "Wait and I'll go and get your shoes." Guess what her present was... shoes. (We definitely can NOT tell her about presents anymore).
She carries around 2 Bibles and says that one is her Bible and the other one is her "bevotion" (devotion). The other day she kept dropping them and she threw them down and said, " I'm not ever going to church again". It was SO funny.
She hands Nana her Mother's day present and says, " Here's your purse!" and of course guess what the present was...a purse.
She saw the wrapping paper we used to wrap Grammy's present and she said, "Wait and I'll go and get your shoes." Guess what her present was... shoes. (We definitely can NOT tell her about presents anymore).
She carries around 2 Bibles and says that one is her Bible and the other one is her "bevotion" (devotion). The other day she kept dropping them and she threw them down and said, " I'm not ever going to church again". It was SO funny.
She was looking at my tummy the other night and I told her that she needed to tell Keeton that her name was Reese and that she was her sister. She said to my tummy, "Hey Keeton, I'm your stister (sister) Reese and I'm going to share my mommy with you!" It was SO cute!!!
The other night we were eating dinner and Reese said, "You're not supposed to say that word." Jonathan and I weren't sure what she was talking about since we hadn't said anything bad. I asked her what did I say and she said, " B-I-T-T" she was trying to spell B-U-T-T because she has heard us spell it so much. Jonathan had to drop his taco b/c he was laughing so hard at her!
Reese is a mess and there is never a dull moment when she is around! I'm so proud to be her mommy!!
Reese had a great 3rd birthday. On her birthday we brought her a muffin with a candle in it and sang Happy Birthday. We took cupcakes to school to share with her friends. Then after school I took her to get a pedicure and she had a blast! Then she opened some presents and ate some cake. Then her big party was at Froggy's and she had a wonderful time!!
Reese is a mess and there is never a dull moment when she is around! I'm so proud to be her mommy!!
Reese had a great 3rd birthday. On her birthday we brought her a muffin with a candle in it and sang Happy Birthday. We took cupcakes to school to share with her friends. Then after school I took her to get a pedicure and she had a blast! Then she opened some presents and ate some cake. Then her big party was at Froggy's and she had a wonderful time!!








She's too cute! I love her sass!
ReplyDelete