Getting ready to go swimming at Crystal's.

Keeton is wearing a bathing suit for the first time. This is Reese's bathing suit. This is the first thing that I bought for Reese when I found out she was a girl.
My girls ready to go swim!
Keeton DID NOT like the water. It was too cold. She only stayed in for a minute. We had to at least say she had been "swimming". Crystal wanted me to make sure to add that her first time swimming was at her house.
Reese has been wishing and hoping that Keeton could take a bath with her since she was born. She knew she had to wait until her umbilical cord came off. So when it finally came off Reese was SO excited and couldn't wait to take a bath with her.





















I know I say this almost every time I leave a comment, but your girls really are beautiful!
ReplyDeletethey are so pretty! and i am sure reese is loving being the big sister!
ReplyDelete