Reese ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Keeton Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Well, everyone is talking about 2010 being the end of a decade. Webster 's dictionary defines a decade as " a period of ten years". That got me to thinking, "What have I done this past decade?"


  • 2000 - This was the year that I vowed not to have a boyfriend and to live it up... and I did.

  • April 2001 - started dating Jonathan

  • December 2001 - We got engaged

  • August 2002 - We bought our first house in Mt. Olive.

  • December 2002 - I graduated at the University of Montevallo with a B.S. in Sociology.

  • February 15, 2003 - We got married and honeymooned in Cancun, Mexico

  • December 2004 - graduated from UAB with my Masters in Early Childhood/ Elementary Education

  • August 2005 - my first teaching job at Centerpoint Elementary

  • October 2005 - cruise to Costa Playa and Cozumel Mexico

  • December 2005 - bought our house in Kimberly

  • April 28, 2006 - Reese was born and I became a Mommy

  • August 2006 - Started teaching at Bryan Elementary

  • 2007 - 10 year High school reunion - I got to see some great old friends.

  • July 18, 2008 - lost my dear sweet Mawmaw Keeton

  • October 25, 2008- lost sweet baby Addi

  • December 2008 - cruise to Calica and Cozumel Mexico

  • July 17, 2009 - Keeton was born

I know that I probably left out a lot of things. It is wild to see what all has happened in ten years time. I know that I am truly blessed. I hope you all have a blessed 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new picture of those beautiful little girl's Jenn! Many blessing's for 2010!

    ReplyDelete

Voting