



Well if you have already heard either by phone, myspace or facebook or word of mouth.... we're having another baby girl. We are thrilled. Reese has been saying she is having a baby "stister" for quite awhile now. When we told her that the baby was in fact a girl she said, "I know" I mean she's probably thinking I've been telling you guys this for awhile now. Jonathan says to pray for him because he will be totally outnumbered and there will be whole lot of estrogen in this house one day. The good thing about having another girl is we already have TONS of clothes and other girl stuff. I told my mom that we could save money by having another girl... and then I told her we could save money right now anyway..... girls are probably more expensive than boys down the road i.e. pageants, proms, weddings... oh the dollar signs are adding up already ;)
Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that Reese is playing ragball so that should be VERY interesting. I will keep you posted on that.
Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that Reese is playing ragball so that should be VERY interesting. I will keep you posted on that.








No comments:
Post a Comment