Reese ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Keeton Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Polly Waddle Doodle All the Day








Here are some maternity pics so far. The first one I'm like 21 weeks and the other ones I'm like 18 weeks. They were taken my Sarah Pharris Photography. She needed some volunteers for a calendar she's doing. She needed someone at the beginning of their pregnancy so I went. She did a great job! I will be going back to her when I'm 8 months for her to take some more pictures. I can't wait.
We've decided to name the baby Keeton Michele. Michele is my middle name and Jonathan's middle name is Michael and they both mean "who is like God". Keeton is my grandparents last name, my mom's maiden name. Most of you know that my Mawmaw Keeton died this past summer. I love her and miss her SO much, so us naming the baby after her makes me so happy. With the baby's name being Keeton I feel like it will remind us of Mawmaw even more and we can be happy to remember all of our wonderful times together.

Today we were on our way to Walmart and there was a car's speakers really bumping and thumping some loud music behind us. Jonathan said, "It's kind of funny that we hear that car bumping whenever we're listening to Polly Waddle Doodle All the Day." I thought that is SO true... how our lives change with children. You do things that you never thought that you would and you are actually happy about it! Children totally wear you out and stress you out sometimes, but they are SO much fun and bring so much happiness to you life that you can't imagine life without them!

1 comment:

Voting