Reese ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Keeton Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today is the big day!!!

Well, today is the day we've been waiting for. To find out if we're going to be buying more pink or buying some blue for the first time. We are all anxiously waiting to find out. Reese has been pretty consistent saying that it is a sister, so we'll see if she's right. Everyone else has made their predictions and it is interesting to hear what people are predicting. I haven't made a prediction because I truly don't know!!! I didn't have a feeling with Reese and I don't have a feeling now.

Reese has been telling me that her belly is getting big too. I ask her why and she says, " Because there is a baby in there!". I asked her what kind of baby she is going to have and she said, "A Barney baby." We all know that one Barney in the world is more than enough for us all. I couldn't help but to crack up at our conversations about her having a baby. Jonathan says he is worried that she will be breastfeeding her babies, I told him that he can guarantee that she will breastfeed her babies. She is very observant and she will learn quickly. She told me the other day that she was talking to her boyfriend. I asked her who her boyfriend was (thinking that I might have to go and have a talk with a 2 year old from her school) when she said, "Papa". So I thought that was an ok boyfriend to have at her age.

Anyway.... I might start doing this blog instead of Reese's babysite when the new baby comes. It might be too much work to do two different websites, but we'll see.

I go to the doctor at 3:00 today to find out what direction our lives are about to head.... will we be buying hairbows and babydolls or trucks and tractors! Either way we are eager to find out what this baby is since it will most likely be the completion of our family. The main thing we pray is that the baby is healthy, boy or girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting